mis·cel·la·ne·ous
–adjective

1. Consisting of members or elements of different kinds; of mixed character: a book of miscellaneous essays on American history.

2. Having various qualities, aspects, or subjects: a miscellaneous discussion.



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I LOVE Being Followed!


I love it when strangers follow me!

Not in that creepy, stalking sense that screams “restraining order.”  I love it when I get a new follower to Ms. Elaine Kneeous.  It makes me feel like I truly belong in the blogosphere. 

Since I am very, very new to all of this, my heart sings when I get a sweet email from a new reader telling me they are my latest follower.

Sadly, that is the only way I know who my followers are.  Thanks to glitches in the Blogspot system, I can only tell the NUMBER of followers I have, and nothing shows up on my main page to indicate that I have any.  So I look like the unpopular kid in school.  Really, REALLY I’m not.  I have friends and followers and I am so going to go to the cool kid’s party.

So if you decide to follow me, and really why wouldn’t you want to, please leave a comment or send me an email to let me know you’ve come along for the ride.  Otherwise I’ll have flashbacks to that Jr. High dance when Rudy kissed Katie and I was just waiting for Doug to hold my hand.

No comments: